Labels

Pucker Up 3

Swell & Good

Friday, June 8, 2012

Madagascar 3 Crowdtap Party Kit


I recently joined crowdtap.com where you can answer questions regarding products and get a chance to sample products and more. My first product I got to test was a digital party kit download for Madagascar 3.
For getting this chance we were supposed to host a Madagascar 3 party to gear up for the upcoming movie release on June 8th. The kit came with everything needed to host a party. It included a cake recipe, character masks, games, coloring activity sheets, and decorations. The drawback...being a digital download only, there were many things that would have taken A LOT of printer ink.

I decided to host my party with my MOMS Club. Unfortunately, I chose a bad day/time and only a couple of people could come. We still had fun though. The kids enjoyed the activity sheets, we had Madagascar 1 playing, and the cake was delicious! Due to the low number of attendees, I didn't print the masks or decorations. It was just too much ink to use up. However, the kit really was awesome and came with some great stuff. I only wish I was able to throw a better party!

No comments:

Post a Comment