Labels

Pucker Up 3

Swell & Good

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Pregnancy Update Week 26 & 6 days

Today I had the glucose testing done. Now I just have to wait and see if they call with any dreaded news. I pray that they don't call. The lab tech said if I fail it, I'll have to be sent elsewhere with more lab techs because I am such a difficult blood giver. Maybe my body is just saying it doesn't have enough to spare! Okay so it really is that my veins are tiny and hard to find!

So far all seems to be going well. Little Critter #2 should be close to 2 pounds now. I did have a pretty significant weight gain since my last appointment 4 weeks ago, but the midwife said she isn't concerned unless I make another jump in weight! Officially I have gain just 2 pounds! Thank goodness for losing close to 10 in the 1st trimester!

We haven't completely settled on a name yet. At least I'm not 100% sure we have. We might have and just not fully realized it yet. Anyhow, when we do, I'll announce it in a fun way! Most likely just through my Facebook though.

For now I am just trying to keep weight off, praying I pass the glucose test, and prepping for the upcoming weeks to fly by before Little Critter #2 is here!

No comments:

Post a Comment