Labels

Pucker Up 3

Swell & Good

Monday, April 23, 2012

An amazing opportunity!

Have you heard of Thirty-One? I first learned about Thirty-One when RC was just a month old. I was back home visiting family when my sister asked me if I wanted to go to a Thirty-One party. I just looked at her and asked "Thirty-One what?" I checked out the website and said I'd go, but wasn't sure I'd buy anything. Boy was I wrong! All my spending money for my trip was gone in an instant! I kept the catalog and over the next month I kept looking through it and looking at the $99 consultant option. I discussed it with my husband and decided to give it a try. Thirty-One has given me the opportunity to get out of the house, have some me time, and make a little money for some extras in our life.
This opportunity can be yours too! Until May 31st, you can earn a $99 rebate by selling $1,000 in your first 30 days! This means your enrollment kit is virtually FREE!!! There are TWO kits to chose from now.



Either kit comes with $300 worth of product AND business supplies. By selling $1,000 in your first 30 days you will also get, at minimum, $250 in commission, earn the $99 rebate AND earn more free products with the startswell program!

Check out my site today and contact for more details!

Want a Little, Place an Order
Want a Lot, Host a Party
Want it All, Join my Team!

Celebrate | Encourage | Reward

www.mythirtyone.com/bknepp
www.facebook.com/beckysgiftsgalore.com
bknepp31gifts@gmail.com

1 comment: