Labels

Pucker Up 3

Swell & Good

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Postpartum Update

Well it's been 5 days since Little Critter was born. I came home from the hospital on Sunday. So far recovery this time around seems so much easier. I'm not sure why exactly. Yesterday we went out for the morning for Little Critter's first doctor appointment and then went and ran a couple of errands before heading home. We were gone for about 4 hours, I wore Little Critter for most of it, and walked quite a bit. By the time we got home I was tired, but it was more I just needed to lay down and rest for just a bit. With RC, I would get pretty tired after just walking for 15 minutes or so and then need a nap for a couple of hours it seemed!

Today I actually sent my hubby to work! A friend came over for a bit to hang out and have lunch. For the most part I have been by myself all day. It hasn't been too bad. RC has only had a few listening and obeying issues we had to deal with this morning, but for the most part it has been a successful day on my own.

I also decided to try going without any Motrin today and have been feeling great! I am finally getting tired, but I think that's also because I have been sitting typing this and browsing the internet! LOL

Hopefully recovery continues to go quickly and we will be able to be out and about soon; I hate just sitting home.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment