Labels

Pucker Up 3

Swell & Good

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Fabulous evening...

with a fabulous group of ladies! I don't know what I would do with MOMS Club. Most likely I'd go a bit insane. I joined our local MOMS Club when RC was about 3 months old. It has been great. We get together about weekly so the kids can play and us moms can have an adult conversation. Of course those conversations are mostly about our kids, but at least it is an adult conversation! In December I took over as president as our previous one stepped down to start a different chapter of her life. I had no clue what I was doing, but we needed someone to fill the shoes. Tonight we celebrated our end of year (we go July - June). We said thank you to the previous board and welcomed the new.

Left to Right: Thea, Stacey, Miriam, Linda, Erica, Me, Julie, Jennifer, and Meghan

It was a great night of games, talking, and food. Especially the s'mores dessert I made! Yum yum! My favorite part was giving out prizes and my thank you gifts to the previous and upcoming board members! The group also surprised me with file folders with funny things like "To do" and then boxes to check like "Someone else" or "Never." They will be perfect for organizing MOMS Club, Thirty-One, and International Experience things. I also got a gift card to Barnes and Noble; which is perfect as I have a pretty good size nook book wish list going!

Julie & Stacey attempting Minute to Win It's Yank Me
Linda (with Miriam aiding) attempting attempting Minute to Win It's Yank Me



Me and the gifts I got for the previous board members. These are for two that weren't able to attend. Love the All-in-One Organizers I got for them!

All in all it was a great night with great ladies that I will dearly miss if we have to move. I hope that doesn't happen, but I am thankful for the ability to keep in touch via social networks!

No comments:

Post a Comment