Labels

Pucker Up 3

Swell & Good

Monday, July 23, 2012

Easy Chicken Pot Pie

I love chicken pot pie and have wanted for a while to find a good recipe. Tonight I used a recipe from a Pampered Chef group that is all about using the Deep Dish Baker. I don't have one and the recipe was primarily made in the microwave, which I didn't want to do. So I altered it a bit to meet our needs.

2 chicken breasts
2 cans cream of chicken soup
1 can mixed peas/carrots (drained)
1 can diced potatoes (drained)
1 tube crescent rolls (*it called for no seam, but I couldn't find that and didn't want to use pizza crust)

To cook the chicken I boiled it until cooked. In the meantime, drain the veggies and mix in your baking dish (I used a dutch oven) with the cream of chicken soup. When chicken is cooked add and mix. Unroll the crescent rolls and lay flat stretching to cover everything. Bake at 400℉ about 15 minutes or until top is slightly browned and crispy.

The nice thing about using crescent rolls with seams was it made dividing up portions super easy!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment