Labels

Pucker Up 3

Swell & Good

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Firsts at any age!

Tonight was mom's night out with my MOMS Club. It was a great evening even though only a few of the members were able to attend. We had a great time at dinner. Abuelos! Tons of Mexican food at a good price and tasted great! The desserts were great too!
 
 
Anyhow this is about firsts...at any age! Tonight was my first pedi. Yes I am...(cough cough) 30 years old and have NEVER had a pedi! I wasn't so sure about it, but I figured I could handle getting it down once at least. My friends Jennifer and Kim were the ones that dragged me to the nail salon. Okay, so not really. I did go willingly but it sounds so much better that they had to force me into! LOL

We arrive with 15 minutes to spare before closing. Yeah, I don't think they were super excited to do 3 pedis at that time, but they did. Who would turn down money after all?

Kim and Jennifer
 
I had no idea what to expect. It was different than I thought it would be and I handle the guy touching my feet much better than I thought I would be able to. I only squirmed once when he caught the middle of my foot while using the pumice stone. That tickled!
 
My toes! I went with a turquoise to break a little from my favorite color...orange! Plus I wasn't liking the orange choices!

All our toes!
Part of the time I was picturing my mother getting a pedi and having someone touch her feet. That gave me a giggle as she CANNOT stand her feet being touched! (Okay she might kill me for posting this now. It's a good thing I am across the country from her!)

Tonight was definitely a great night and we might just have to go back for some of their other services such as massages, facials, etc. That would be more firsts for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment