Labels

Pucker Up 3

Swell & Good

Sunday, November 18, 2012

News and Prayer Request

It is our pleasure to announce that RC is going to...


Photo editing courtesy of The Cloth Diaper Geek

Did you catch that? It should have been pretty easy to figure out. If you didn't, we are expecting baby #2!


Currently, I am 10 weeks and 3 days along. So far baby is doing well. We have had a stressful week 9 and ask for your prayers as we are not out of the woods yet. I have been having possible signs of miscarriage, however while I am still having some bleeding, the doctor thinks it could be something else. We just have to wait it out and see.

We...well more I, have been wanting to share since day one but we have held off. I decided that extra prayers for baby #2 wouldn't hurt, so please, if you would take the time to send up a little prayer that baby #2 is okay and that we make it out of the woods! Please also pray for all the other babies and mommies in the same situation!

I'll try to do a weekly update, but really I sometimes have a hard time for that. I feel people don't want to see belly shots of me and well, that not much other than being exhausted and sometimes sick is that interesting to blog about! LOL

That's just me though. Perhaps you all actually want to see and hear that.

Anyhow here is an update up to now!

We found out I was pregnant around Oct. 10th. We have been trying for this one for around 6 - 9 months depending on when you count "really" trying. My hubby said when RC was around 9 months old that he wanted another as soon as possible. I wasn't wanting them that close, so I went off the pill but sorta avoided that prime time.

My first appointment was Nov. 6th. It was the first time I got to see my new little critter. He or she had a strong heartbeat and was doing well.

Two days later I started bleeding and cramping. We ended up in the ER that evening because of the cramping. We got to see the baby again and things looked good...though that doctor had horrible bedside manors. I called my doctor the next day and they said there was nothing that could be done and I just needed to wait it out until my next appointment, which is Dec. 3rd.

All I could think was your kidding me right? I have to stress about this for almost a MONTH! Yeah right! Over the weekend I didn't have cramping, but I have a few times the amount of blood freaked me out. Monday morning I called and pretty much begged to be see again. Finally the nurse called back and said I could be seen on Wednesday for a quick ultrasound. Woo hoo!

That day, Travis went with me, just in case. We had and still are praying like crazy for all to be okay. Got to see the baby a THIRD time within a week and a half and all was great! Okay, now time to calm down a little. I'm still bleeding, but less freaked. Prayers are still going up though that we will continue. My next appointment is still December 3rd, but at least now I can relax...just a little.






No comments:

Post a Comment