Labels

Pucker Up 3

Swell & Good

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Blog Love

Well the August Great Cloth Diaper Hunt has ended. While I didn't get any sales for my Thirty-One business, I did however get a TON of new hits to my blog. In fact that number is somewhere over 10,000 and less than 14,000. That is just in ONE MONTH! Hopefully the person that wins the prize I donated loves it as much as I love mine! That would be the Casual Cargo Purse! I had fun hunting as well, but didn't hunt as much as I did the first time. Just not enough time to put to it.

Perhaps some of those might come back and follow my blog one day. I would like to get more blog love. For now though, I'll take what I get and continue working to make my blog something that others want to read about!

No comments:

Post a Comment