Labels

Pucker Up 3

Swell & Good

Thursday, September 27, 2012

iPhone/iPad Mail Signature Tutorial

I upgraded to an iPhone back in February of this year. I wonder how I lived without it before. One Christmas my mom had given me an iTouch and that ran my life. Now the iPhone does and in a better way now with the ios 6 release. Okay so really it's just the fact that when sending my business (Thirty-One and International Experience emails) I can now add a custom signature! About time Apple!

The downside when I went to sent them up for myself and my mom it wasn't accepting a photo. I was thinking they really blew that one. Well, with a little research and time, I found the solution and it is pretty easy and I am sharing that solution here with you!

1. First you will need to go to and create an account.
https://coolgeex.com/iPhone-Signature-Creator/

2. Once you have followed the steps to set up and verify your account you can log in and create your signature.

3. Fill out the various sections. You can play with some of the settings. I just chose the default settings for mine.



4. Once finished, click on email signature url. This will send an email with the link. You will need to open this on the device (iPhone, iPad, etc) that you want the signature on.

5. Open the email on your device and click the link. This should open an email automatically with the signature in place.

6. Copy all of the signature then open "settings" then "mail, calendar, contacts" and scroll down to "signatures."

7. Select "Per account" and paste into the signature block for the account you created it for!

It's as easy as that! The one drawback I have found is that you must be physically in the mailbox for that email address when you go to send an email or it will not add the signature. By this you cannot be in the "all mailboxes" but the individual account.

So far it has worked great and once I found this site, it took me a whole 5 minutes of my time.

Here is one I created. Super easy and it even has my Facebook button!

No comments:

Post a Comment