Labels

Pucker Up 3

Swell & Good

Friday, May 3, 2013

Pregnancy Update 34 Weeks

Wow it seems like forever since I updated last. Okay, in pregnancy life...4 weeks is forever! LOL

So far Little Critter is doing well. He is currently measuring slightly small; at least my belly is measuring slightly small. At 38 weeks the doctor said I will have an ultrasound to measure his weight to better determine if I still want to try for labor after c-section (TFLAC). That answer right now is not changing from YES!

My next appointment is at 36 weeks and then will be weekly from there. Next time I get to have all the "fun" stuff done. The strep test gets done and they are going to start checking for dilation, etc.

I gained another 3 pounds. Oops...I was a bit naughty with the whole carbs to protein ratio. Must do better at that! I don't want to blow my chance for a TFLAC after all! Over all weight gain though is still only about 10 pounds from where I started at my first OB appointment, so I am happy with that. We won't count the weight I lost and then gained back plus the 10! ;) LOL

I am also starting to have possible Braxton Hick's contractions. At least from what I described to the doctor she thinks that I am. Which is perfectly normal at this stage but also is pushing me to get my bag packed, instructions for washing diapers for Travis, and a bag for Richard together for when he needs to go with a friend! This time I really want to be ready and currently....I am NOT!

We did finally get a big chair out of our room and a small space started for Little Critter. He will be in our room for a week or more depending on when he comes until his room is available. Our last exchange student leaves around June 20th, so it won't be until then that Little Critter gets his own room. We are not co-sleepers here nor are we sharers of our bedroom.

 For now I am trying to get as much sleep as I can. Nights are starting to already get adjusted to up every few hours. It really is amazing how much one has to pee during pregnancy even when you don't drink anything! I guess it's the body's way of preparing for all those late night feedings!

Now it's time to get all the little details taken care of so we are prepared!

No comments:

Post a Comment