Labels

Pucker Up 3

Swell & Good

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Pregnancy Update - 37 weeks & 1 day

Officially full-term! Little Critter is welcome to come at any time now! Yesterday was my 37 week check. Things are still looking good. No additional dilation...still barely a 1. Currently just trying to get any last minute things done and keep up with things like the cloth diapers, house work, etc. all so that when he decides to come, there isn't 3 days worth of diapers to wash for RC and none for him to wear!

Next week at my 38 week check I will be having an ultrasound to check his estimated weight. Their purpose for this they say is for me to then decide if I still want to try for labor after c-section or just have another c-section. So far I don't think they will be able to sway me into another c-section unless they can come to me with medical proof why it is necessary. We'll see how it all goes.

I can't wait to meet Little Critter. Hopefully it won't be too much longer!

No comments:

Post a Comment